How to Add, Remove, Edit Widgets/Gadgets to Blogger
Blogger Widgets (also known as Gadgets) are small tools or applications that can be added to your Blog to display various type of content such as Photos, Videos, Search Box, Countdown Tickers, Followers , Page List, Link List, etc. In this tutorial, I will show you — how to Add, Remove, Edit and Rearrange Widgets/Gadgets to your Blog.
Go to Blogger Layout Page
- Sign in to Blogger with your Google Email and Password.
- Click the Down arrow in the top left, then choose your blog.
- In the left menu, click Layout.
How to Add a Widget to your Blog
- Choose an area where you want to add the widget then click Add a Gadget.
- A pop-up window will appear, choose a Gadget then click Add .
How to Edit a Widget/Gadget
- Click Edit on the widget you want to edit.
- A pop-up window will appear, make your changes then click Save.
How to Remove a Widget
- Click Edit on the widget you want to remove.
- A pop-up window will appear, scroll down and click Remove.
- An pop-up alert message will appear, click OK.
How to Rearrange Widgets
- Click and drag to rearrange gadgets/widgets.
- In the top right, click Save arrangement.
Why you are not able to Drag Widgets?
You will not be able to drag the widgets are not draggable. There are 2 signs to understand that the widgets are draggable —
- When you hover your mouse on the widget, the cursor will be changed to this .
- The left border of the widget (red marked on the image below) defines it’s draggable.
Note: If you don’t see the above signs on any widget then you won’t be able to drag it.