How to Manage Email Settings in Google Blogger
In this tutorial, I will show you how to —
- Post to your blog directly from your Email account.
- Get Notifications when someone leaves a comment on your blog.
- Get Notifications whenever you publish posts.
Go to Blogger Email Settings
- Sign in to Blogger with your Google Email and Password.
- Click the Down arrow in the top left, then choose your blog.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Email.
Post to your Blog from Email Account
To post to your blog directly from your email account, follow the steps below.
Step-1: Create a Mail2Blogger Address
- Enter a secret word in the Address box.
- Choose whether the emailed posts will be published immediately or will be saved as draft post to publish them later.
- In the top right, click Save settings.
After creating the address, it should look like email@example.com.
Step-2: Create and Send Message
- Log in to your Email account.
- Click COMPOSE to create a new message.
- In the “To” field, enter this Mail2Blogger address.
- Add a title in the “Subject” field. This will be your post title.
- Write your post in the Body of the email. This body will be the post.
- To include an image, attach an image to your email.
- To mark the end of your post, enter #end.
- Click “Send” button to send the post to your blog.
Comment Notification Email Setting
Enter up to 10 email addresses, separated by commas, to get Notifications in these addresses when someone leaves a comment on your blog posts.
Email posts to Setting
Enter up to 10 email addresses, separated by commas, to get Notifications whenever you publish posts.