Introduction to Google Blogger Dashboard Home
Blogger removed this homepage from dashboard. So this page is no longer available in Blogger’s Dashboard.
Blogger Dashboard Updated & Simplified
Blogger Dashboard has been updated and simplified to make it better and easier to users. They’ve updated Blogger’s sidebar, header bar and others.
What are new in Blogger Dashboard
- If you’ve not created any blog yet then after Signing in to Blogger, you will see this Welcome page ─
- The blog with most recent posts will appear first then you have to choose other blogs from the drop-down list.
- To find your previous blogs, 1. click this arrow in the left top then select your blog from the list. 2. Click New blog… to create a new blog.
- User settings tab newly added under Settings tab.
- Reading List has been moved from previous dashboard home to this sidebar. And Help tab newly added.
- And other petty things have been changed and removed from Dashboard.