User Settings – How to Change your Profile on Blogger
You can share information about yourself with readers or visitors through your Blogger or Google+ profile. In this tutorial, I am just not going to show you how to change your Profile on Blogger, also show you —
- How to edit your Blogger Profile.
- How to change your Profile.
- What happens if you use a Google+ profile on Blogger.
- How to show your Profile on your Blog.
- How to Use Blogger in Draft.
- Change Blogger Dashboard Language.
- Get Email Notifications.
Go to User Settings
- Sign in to Blogger with your Google Email and Password.
- In the left menu, click Settings > User settings.
Edit your Blogger Profile
- Click Edit. The link will take you to the Edit User Profile page.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save Profile.
How to Change your Profile
By default, your Blogger profile will be connected to your blog. But if you want to change your profile to your Google+ or revert to your Blogger profile then —
- Under “General”, next to “User Profile”, choose a profile type.
- In the top right, click Save settings.
Connect to your Google+ Profile
To connect to your Google+ profile —
- Choose Google+ as a profile type.
- Click Save settings. You will go to Connect to Google+ page.
- Check I’ve read the above and fully understand….
- Click SWITCH NOW.
What happens if you use a Google+ profile on Blogger
- Switching to a Google+ profile will affect all your blogs.
- After you’ve switched, you have 30 days to revert to your Blogger profile.
- After 30 days, your Blogger profile will be deleted and you’ll need to create a new Blogger profile.
- Any information you had in your Blogger profile will not be shown in your Google+ profile.
- Google+ profiles are public, but you can choose whether your profile can be found by a search engine.
- If you use a Google+ profile, the name on your blog will change to your Google+ profile name and will link to your Google+ profile.
- Comments made in the past will still display your Blogger profile name.
How to show your Profile on your Blog
- In the left menu, click Layout.
- Choose where on the page you want to show your profile, then click Add a gadget.
- Choose a profile gadget —
- The Google+ Badge gadget will display your Google+ profile.
- The Profile gadget will show either your Blogger profile or Google+ profile.
- Click Add .
- Click Save.
- In the top right, click Save arrangement.
How to Use Blogger in Draft
Choosing “Yes”, next to Use Blogger Draft, your Blogger server will be moved to beta server. Blogger URL will be changed from https://blogger.com to https://draft.blogger.com. To see the change, Sign out and Sign in to your Blogger again.
Change Blogger Dashboard Language
Select a language, next to Language on blogger.com for your Blogger Dashboard.
Get Email Notifications
If you want to get Email Notifications about feature announcements, advice, and other information then choose “Yes”, next to Feature announcements.